I’m a writer and the creator of a character called Subbie. I’ve tinkered with blogs and websites since 2000 and I enjoy sharing what I know.
About the Blog
In a nutshell, this blog is about the journey to moving up in life. It includes life lessons, articles on habits, tool reviews to build a blog, some humor, and Subbie; the diary of an unknown blogger.
Recently, I’ve developed and interest in everyday fashion and running. Hence, I blog, run and style.
My vision with this website is to inspire the everyday young adult to make small changes that move them up into their best version.
This would be considered a lifestyle blog. I write about:
- Life Lessons
- Habits and Productivity
- Tech posts on programs and apps I like
- Social Media
- Everyday comedy: the stuff that happens to make laughs and I jot it down.
I also have an online store of everyday items that I totally recommend and love. From time to time I have partnerships with different websites and I shave them here with you!
- Current Mantra: Move up one step at a time.
- I love learning new stuff everyday.
- I’m a list maker
- I love the challenge of waking up early, so you’d never guess that I’m a night owl by default.
- Family is Mexican-American, so I can roll my RR’s.
- My husband of German heritage, which explains my last name.
F.A.Q. (Preguntas Frequentes)
- Full name please: Tracy Altheide. I don’t have a middle name.
- What do you do? I’m an assistant during the day. I blog and co-own a business with my husband.
- What’s your business? I partner with suppliers, partner stores, brands, etc. I only recommend stuff I believe in or use myself. Mostly everyday items. Check out Shop With Me and give us a shot. I strive to create a great customer service experience.
- What is this blog for? If I come across or learn of something useful to others, I post it here.
- What topics do you cover? Productivity and self-development mostly. Random life lessons. Product and tech reviews on occasion.
- What is one thing you would say to someone reading this? Please learn and enjoy. Feel free to say hello.
- The best way to say hi – Twitter, Instagram,
- The best way to keep in touch – my VIP list.
- Everything else, email me hello(at)tracyaltheide.com
Please email or PO Box 1543, Elgin, IL 60121.