This is a list of all the bigger goals that I want to accomplish in life. Some are bigger than others, but they all push me to be a better me. If you are ever feeling a little lifeless or lost, I recommend that you try this exercise. It’s meant to remind you that you do want so much more and that no matter how you feel now, you still have things you want to accomplish.
Get accepted into the Creative Residency Project.
* Wake up by 6 am for 3 days | 5 days | 8 days | 12 days | 20 days | 30 days
* Wake up by 5 am for 3 days | 5 days | 8 days | 12 days | 20 days | 30 days
* Wake up by 4:30 am for 3 days | 5 days | 8 days | 12 days | 20 days | 30 days
Fitness (Indoors – Treadmill)
* Run 1 mile in under 12 mins (Nov 12, 14) | 8 mins | 5 mins
* Run 1 mile every day for 30 days.
* Run 1 mile in under 12 mins (Nov 12) | 8 mins | 5 mins
* Run 1 mile every day for 30 day
* Run a 5k
* Run a 10k
* Run a Half Marathon
* Run a Marathon
* Run an UltraMarathon
* Run a Triathlon
* Get a six pack
* 50 consecutive pushups
* 50 consecutive pull ups
* Leg press 200 lbs.
* Visit Ibarra, Spain
* Visit Altheide, Germany
* Visit every continent (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Antarctica) and write about it
* Go swimming in every ocean (Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Arctic, Southern/Antarctic)
* Live in Alaska for one winter cycle
* Obtain dual citizenship with another country.
* Become an E-citizen in a country.
* Visit All 50 States – __/50
* Visit 20 Countries | 50 Countries | 100 Countries | 150 Countries | All The Countries (Current total: __)
* Go without internet for a month
* Go without a car for a month
* Count & document all my crap
* Own less than 300 things
* Go paperless with few key items.
The Crazy Stuff
* Skydiving x 2
* Bungee jump x 2
* Learn to surf
* Get PADI certified & go scuba diving.
* Go into a big hole and not panic. x 2
* Be an extra in a movie
* Go to the airport and buy a ticket without knowing where I’m going.
* Get something named after me.
* Name a star
* Name a street
Events To Attend
* Go to the Chicago Opera once a year
* Go to Broadway.
* Go to Summit every year.
* See the Northern Lights
* Attend Sundance Film Festival
* Volunteer at _____ every year.
* Carnival (Brazil)
* Vlogger Day (November) ~500 + travel + logging
* Go to space and come back
* Play Piano
* Play Guitar
* Play Drums
* Play Violin
* Play Cello
* Learn to sing
Become Fluent In At Least 4 Languages
* French (2% fluent according to DuoLingo as of February 2016)
* Start my own
* Start my own podcast | 5 episodes | 25 episodes | 50 episodes | 120 episodes
* Make a full-time living online.
* Start an international company.
* Put $100,000 in the bank.
* Give away $100,000 | 500,000 | 1,000,000
* Create a 7-figure company.
* Speak at a Fortune 50 Company
* Create an apparel line
* Get something named after Jason and Tracy Altheide
* Write an e-book | write 3 | write 6 | write 12
* Publish a real physical book | write 2 | write 4 | write 8| write 16 | write 30 | write 60
* Have a book translated into Spanish | French | German | Mandarin |
Start a successful blog
* 100 Subscribers
* 300 Subscribers
* 500 Subscribers
* 1,000 Subscribers
* 10,000 Subscribers
* 25,000 Subscribers
* 50,000 Subscribers
*Create a documentary
*Make 100 videos on on a platform, e.g. YouTube.
*Create a cross-country trip film
*Create a world-trip him
*Create a video that gets international coverage
* Receive 100 letters about how I made a difference in someone’s life (gulp)
* Own Rebel ti6
* Own 3 lenses
* Rent a developing station
* Own a developing station
* Be accepted into a gallery showing once
* Create a cool poster that inspires others to chase their why.
* Create a series of greeting cards that put joy in hearts
* Create 3 comic strips of my character.
Degrees/Certificates to Acquire:
*Gun license (Just to say that I got one)
THE LITTLE BONUSES THAT WOULD BE SWEET …
* Find a manicurist – keep forever
* Find a hair stylist – keep forever
* Own a sports car
* Drive 100 mph on a track
* Go really fast on 10 times one 10 different tracks
* Learn to drive a bike, but not own.
* Rent a ranch home
* Buy a ranch home
* Loan 1 acre of land, finish loan
* Own a mansion
* Own chicken coop
* Have a veggie garden.
4 story Building
* 1st Floor – Italian or American Restaurant
* 2nd Floor – studios gallery
* 3rd floor – gallery for works
* 4th floor – our loft
* Roof – fenced to host gallery openings